This page is dedicated to informing about parasites, where they come from, how someone may acquire them, and the use of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earthagainst them.
Whether it is worms or microscopic parasites, humans and animals are infested, whether they think they have them or not. Since there is a growing collective of thoughts on parasites and the dangers of them, we would like to provide you with some information about them and how to use Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth against them effectively.
Let us start with describing some of the common parasites in the United States and how they are acquired.
Above you will notice a map of intestinal parasites that lets us know the percentage of parasites found within an animals’ digestive tract in the United States. Historically when animals or pets have parasites, more than likely their human counterparts will either have the same type of parasite or will acquire them from the animal. This is why it is so important to not only ingest Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for yourself but to have your animals/pets ingest the Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth also to make sure they do not keep spreading the parasite.
Above you will see the pinworm, which is one of the most common parasitic worms found within the digestive tract of an animal or human.
Above you will see the tapeworm, which is also one of the most common parasitic worms here in the US.
Above you will see a picture of giardia, which is a common parasite in Dogs & Cats & is spread to humans.
Above you will see the fungal parasite called Candida. More than often, women suffer from this fungus more than men.
For close to 10 years we have heard countless reports and many testimonials from customers stating that, when they took food grade diatomaceous earth, their symptoms were improved or in conjunction with other lifestyle changes have helped to improve symptoms and help improve quality of life. Customers are usually taking 1-2 Tablespoons all at once, in a beverage of choice, in the morning to early afternoon hours. Many of our customers state that they have taken the Food Grade diatomaceous earth for at least 90 days to rid these parasites. We have taken the Food Grade diatomaceous earth for years now and is part of our daily supplement regime. We ask that you remain on the product for as long as possible to supplement silica to your body and help control and prevent any parasite from doing damage to your body in your digestive tract. For animals, we do have a feeding chart located on our pets and animals section. There are chemical wormers out there for humans and animals but I must restate the word “chemical”. These drugs are not the safest to take and why would you give something like that to our pet companions. Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is completely chemical free and is deemed organic compliant via OMRI and is listed as Kosher via Kosher services. Take the natural and organic route to help avoid these harsh chemicals.