First of all, we are so sorry to make you hungry but we have so many of you that are celiac or have a sensitivity to gluten that we would like to share a few recipes that you can bake up for the family or just yourself. The best part is adding food grade diatomaceous earth into these recipes! Most of all, these recipes will make sure the dosing is perfect at 1 teaspoon – 1 Tablespoon per baked good,
Let’s start with baking Gluten Free blueberry muffins W/ Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Ingredients you need:
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour
- 6 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar for dusting (optional)
- 12 Tablespoons of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Makes 12 muffins and are 220 calories each and 45 minutes of your time to prep and bake
- Firstly, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lastly, Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Secondly, mix 1 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar, almond meal, butter, flour, egg whites, xanthan gum, together in a bowl until just combined. The mixture will be slightly grainy. take the batter and mix in 1 Tablespoon of Food grade Diatomaceous Earth for every cup you place the batter in. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Scatter blueberries onto batter.
- Finally, bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool muffins in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Dust with about 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar.
Resulting in Yummy Muffins!!!
Baking Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients you need:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free baking mix
- One teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 18 Teaspoons of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Makes 18 Cookies and are 288 Calories Each and 45 minutes of your time to prep and bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C). Prepare a greased baking sheet.
- Gather a medium bowl, cream, butter, and sugar. Gradually add replacer eggs and vanilla while mixing. Sift together gluten- free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the butter mixture until blended. Mix in the chocolate chips. Stir in all 18 teaspoons of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
In conclusion, these are Delicious Cookies!!
Gluten Free Strawberry Cupcakes W/ Strawberry Frosting
First of all, ingredients you need for the strawberry syrup:
- 1 Pound Fresh Strawberries Hulled and Roughly Chopped (Dice)
- 1/4 cup (50g) Granulated Sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Lukewarm Water
Next, ingredients you need for the strawberry frosting:
- 14 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 3 1/2 to 4 Cups Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Strawberry Syrup (Room Temperature)
- Finally, Milk by the half-teaspoonfuls at room temperature, add to desired consistency.
Finally, ingredients that are needed for the cupcakes:
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xantham gum unless the mixture you have contains xantham gum already
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, beaten (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup strawberry syrup (Room Temperature)
- 1/3 cup milk (Room Temperature)
- 15 Teaspoons Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Makes 15 Cupcakes and are 366 calories per cupcake and 1 hour of prep and cook time
First Make the Strawberry Syrup
- First of all, gather a medium size, heavy bottom saucepan, place the strawberries, sugar, salt, and 3 Tablespoons of water. Finally, mix to combine
- Next, place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally and adding the remaining tablespoon of water of water if necessary to prevent any burning until the strawberries have softened and the liquid has been reduced by about 1/4
- Remove from the heat and place the contents of the saucepan in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Furthermore, pass the strawberry syrup through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove the seeds
- Finally, set aside to let cool
Second, Make the Cupcakes
- To start, preheat your oven to 350F.
- Furthermore, grease or line the wells of a standard 12 cup muffin tin and set it aside.
- Next, in a large bowl, place flour, Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, xanthan gum(if needed), baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, and whisk to combine very well.
- Continuing, create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the butter, egg, egg white, vanilla, strawberry syrup and milk. Lastly, mix to combine after each addition until just combined.
- Next, fill the prepared wells of the muffin tin about 3/4 the way full with the batter and shake into an even layer so muffins do not bake unevenly.
- Furthermore, place the muffin tin in the center of the preheated oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean (about 19 minutes).
- Lastly, remove from the oven and allow to cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Third, Make the Frosting While the Cupcakes are Cooling
- Firstly, in the bowl of your stand mixer or a large bowl with a handheld mixer, place the butter and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- Secondly, add 3 1/2 cups of the confectioners’ sugar and the salt. Lastly, beat on low speed until the sugar is absorbed by the butter.
- Next, add the strawberry syrup and beat to combine.
- Finally, the frosting should be light and fluffy and finally should hold its shape easily when scooped with a spoon. Furthermore, (add more milk by the half teaspoonfuls to achieve desired consistency if needed.
Finish the Cupcakes
- Firstly, once the cupcakes have cooled, frost the cupcakes generously with the frosting
- Most importantly, use remaining Strawberry Syrup and finally dollop on top of cupcakes
As a result, these are superior Strawberry Cupcakes!!
Especially relevant, is to remember to portion your servings the correct way to get the correct amount of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth in your body. Furthermore, be sure to eat just one of each recipe to gain the desired amount of product. Importantly, any more than that and you are eating WAY too much sugar and you will be wasting the product. Finally, please enjoy each one of these recipes as I know my family absolutely loves them!