Pro Pet Powder

$15.00

Nutrients You Can Trust

Fortified Diatomaceous Earth Product

Fortified With Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Cultures, and Probiotics

For Dogs, Cats, and other Pets

StumbleUponEmail

Description

Pro Pet Powder

Firstly, pro pet powder is a Specialty pet product with lots of goodies added!!  While still, 90% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, the other 10% is several nutrients to enhance the health of your dog or cat. We added the probiotic Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Digestive Enzymes, Yeast Culture, Multi-Vitamins and Chelated Trace Minerals.  Furthermore, there are approximately 120 tablespoons in this 1 pound container, so even if you have a large dog and are using a tablespoon a day, this is a 4 month supply. Another fact is if feeding to a cat or small dog, this is up to a years supply! Scoop included in the package. Compare this product to other big name brands at half the cost!  Pro Pet Powder is a specialty pet product that we sell and you can see the whole category here!

Additional information

Weight 1.5 lbs
Dimensions 4.75 x 4.75 x 6 in
Brand2

Earthworks Health

UPC

661799640602

You may also like…

100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth JugsAdd to cartAdded to cart! View Details

By purchasing this item you are buying 2 jugs and getting 2 jugs for FREE!  This is our 4-Pack deal!

(4-2.5Lb Jugs) 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

$23.00
100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth -- 2.5Lb JugAdd to cartAdded to cart! View Details

Before you purchase (2) of this size, take a look at our 4-2.5lb jugs as it is the same price!

(2.5Lb Jug) 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

$11.50
100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth 50Lb BagAdd to cartAdded to cart! View Details

Give us a call at 1-800-228-5836 if you wish to purchase (5) or more of this item!

(50Lb Bag) 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

$27.50
100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth 10Lb BagAdd to cartAdded to cart! View Details

Over a 2 Year Supply For 1 Person!

(10Lb Bag) 100% Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

$14.00