Reducing Toxic Pesticides using Crawling Insect Control (Diatomaceous Earth)
What is the Story?
Firstly, we live in a world where our “elites” have legalized the use of toxic pesticides. Unfortunately, to the household or the commercial farmer for a majority of the United States of America, it is readily available. Secondly, we have a new EPA administration that wants to roll back regulation on pesticides. For everything in the name of helping the economy from “evil regulations”. We all know the truth of how toxic they are but how toxic are they?
Secondly, we want to be able to provide you with actual science on these chemicals. Crawling Insect Control (Diatomaceous Earth) has eliminated these types of pesticides in households and gardens. We all have families and animals we love. There is no reason to cause real physical and psychological harm in the name of efficiency. In the next section, I want to explain some insecticides and what they kill. Scientific information related to the toxicology to humans is something we will share also. Not only humans but did you know that we have a growing number of bee deaths. Consequently, not only from GMO glyphosphate but this next list of pesticides can do the same. In conclusion, California is the ONLY state that counts the thousands of pounds that are used every year in their state. As a result, this number is getting to the 10,000+ of tons each new year….
Reducing Toxic Pesticides
Pesticides and Information about Toxic Effects on Humans
Seems like pesticides provide many benefits for farmers and consumers. Consequently, the price we pay for the convenience is not right. Here is why you should Reducing Toxic Pesticides:
There are some profound side effects that, without the help of the EPA, cause:
- Cancers – With a great deal of concern and debate surrounding pesticides. There is a large body of evidence that claims pesticides cause cancer in systems of the body. To counter this, the EPA has “reviewed” these pesticides and will provide toxicology information. But there is no mention of an alternative or a reduction plan.
- Endocrine Complications – A wide range of reports suggest that males lose their testosterone, androgens, and a healthy male reproductive organ. Who wants that? In some cases, frogs have been turned female!!!!
- Infertility & Sterility – Exposure to Pesticides has been linked to destruction of egg production, loss of sperm count, and many still-births
- Brain Damage – Pesticides may be to blame for mild cognitive dysfunction (MCD) and all the way to causing Parkinson’s in some European countries. Frying the cognitive function of a child before their brains develop. Very sad!
- Birth Defects – The link between birth defects and using pesticides is first in household pesticides that you can spray on insects to kill them on contact. These pesticides have a residual effect that WILL get to the placenta and WILL get to your baby.
- Respiratory Disorders – Have you noticed all this Asthma? Get your pesticides and chemicals out of the house. Put them in a detached building or a storage container approved by the EPA. The rise of wheezing, chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis, and farmer’s lung in the last 20 years should tell you something about the connection.
List of Pesticides and References to Toxicology
Insect Growth Regulators
Firstly, primarily focused on the rise of Fire Ant colonies in the south. In recent years the spike of this chemical in that area is staggering!
Pyriproxyfen is the chemical and is in brands like Nylar, Spectracide, and MANY fire ant baits. Check out this link to TOXNET explaining the toxicology of the chemical.
Microbially Derived Insecticides
To start, most popular in brands that kill Bagworm, caterpillars, or thripes. Comes in granule, but mostly in spray form. Spinosad is the chemical that’s used widely all over the United States! There are natural forms but are less effective on the market than synthetic counterparts. Types of spinosad have been found on dead bees and considered to cause bee deaths. Furthermore, you will find this chemical in bagworm or tent caterpillar sprays and other products similar. Spinosad also finds its way into insecticidal soaps that claim to be OMRI Organic.
Botanical or plant derived pyrethrums
To start, this is included in brands like raid flying insect killer, schulz’s Plant Spray, and many others. Beings it is one of the most popular, it is the most widely used. Associated with asthma and chronic breathing conditions is troublesome. Pyrethrum is a chemical that is common place to find in the blood stream of animals and children. Lastly, people use this type of pesticide for any flying, garden, or crawling insect.
In conclusion, Crawling Insect Control (Diatomaceous Earth) has helped Reducing Toxic Pesticides. We will continue to promote this NON-GMO and Organic way of eliminating pesky insects from the household and garden. Therefore, done without poisoning our mother earth and poisoning the individuals we love. I encourage you to do your own research. In addition, when you have the time today, check your chemical cabinet to see if you can find any of these chemicals in your home. Lastly, Check out our page on Crawling Insect Control Diatomaceous Earth by clicking here!